Laut Store is operated by:
hereinafter referred to as ”The Shop”.
The Rules and Regulations define the general rules for entering into sales agreement with www.lautwear.com
- The Customer shall accept the Rules nad Regulations in order to use the Shop.
- The Customer shall place an order on www.lautwear.com to enter into sales agreement with The Shop.
- The sales agreement is concluded between ther user of the Shop, the Customer, and Laut Wear-the Shop.
- Orders can be placed 24/7.
- The Shop accepts payments by credit cards: Master Card, Maestro, Visa, American Express, as well as through payment systems: E Sepa, iDeal, Sofort.
- Shop does not offer payment on delivery.
- After entering the transaction, The Customer receives a confirmation via e-mail on the address provided in the application form that the order has been accepted. The confirmation includes the following information:
– order details,
– delivery form,
– shipping details.
Should the payment be settled and the confimation not sent, please contact [email protected]
- The sales agreement is valid after the Customer is sent the confirmation.
- Goods shall be shipped within 3 working days upon the date of the agreement.
Delivery and collection
- Goods sent through Poczta Polska (registered priority mail or package) shall be delivered within 14 working days all over Europe and within 30 working days to other countries.
- The Customer bears the costs of the shipping.
- The packages that are not delivered because of an incorrect shipping address or the ones that do not reach the client are sent back to the shop. In that case, the client is obligated to pay 4EUR for the return od the package and the cost of the second shipping.
- The packages that were not delivered because of the mistake of the shop will be sent again for free.
- All the prices in the Shop are in Euros and are VAT-exclusive.
- Payments can be settled by credit cards: Master Card, Maestro, Visa, American Express, as well as through payment systems: E Sepa, iDeal, Sofort.
- Order procedure starts when the transaction is authorized and the transfer of payment confirmed.
- Payments are serviced by PayLane sp. z o.o. which is located in Gdańsk at ul. Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278.
- Goods which differ from their description or have manufacturing defects are subject to complaints.
- Complaints can be filed by post. The Customer sends back the goods with defects description on the following address:
by registered mail with a note ”Complaint”.
- The Customer receives feedback concerning the review of the complaint within 7 days from the date when the goods are delivered back to the Shop.
- Positive response to a complaint
The Shop sends a fixed or new product to the Customer within 14 working days. Should it be impossible, the Customer is given back the whole sum of money including shipping costs.
- Negative response to a complaint.
The Shop sends the goods back with a negative response comment. Shipping costs are not refunded then.
1. The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the agreement with no reasons provided within 45 days from the date of delivery and return the goods to the Shop. Money refund is transferred to a bank account provided by the Customer within 7 days from the date when the goods are delivered back to the Shop. The amount of money for the goods inlcuded in the agreement, meaning the goods which the Customer declares to withdraw from, is subject to refund.
2. The Customer is entitled to exchange the goods for other ones from the offer. The Customer bears the costs of sending back the goods to the Shop. The Shop bears the costs of sending the exchanged goods to the Customer.
3. The Shop is entitled to deny the return or exchange of the goods if damaged or commercially defective goods are sent back to the shop.
4. Cash on delivery packages are not accepted by the Shop.
- Personal data are processed solely by Magda Ciołko, Horyszów 102, 22-455 Miączyn, Poland in order to relize the order from www.lautwear.com online shop and marketing actions of Launt Wear (pursuant to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No.133, item 883 with subsequent amendments).
- Polish Law is applied to all agreements. Agreements are written in English.
- Civil Law or other Acts which concern shop operations are applied in any other case not included in Rules and Regulations
- The Shopr reserves the right to make changes in the Rules and Regulations. The changes are valid from the moment they are published on the website. The changes must not affect the rights acquired by the Customer.